Wednesday, May 26, 2010

justin bieber feat ludacris 'baby'

a young man who is very successful early in his music career, a child born on March 14, 1994 and raised in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. at the age of 12 years, he entered a local singing competition against others who have significantly more experience and benefit from vocal coach. Justin Bieber came in second place. To share the success and talent with family members, he began posting videos on YouTube his performance he played music in there. Start your site visitors subscribe to video Justin Bieber, and he ended with more than 10 million visits from her appearance.


 ALBUM:

    
* 2009: My World
    
* 2010: My World 2 http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/news_d.aspx?nid=57765 will be released March 19 to 23, 2010 http://www.twitter.com/justinbieber6
    
* 2010: SOS Save our own self-aid for Haiti Various Artists with Baby Songs & A Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber
    
* 2010: We Are the World: Haiti (Justin Bieber singing with more than 80 celebrities in this song benefits)

SINGLES:

    
* "U Smile" is now available for download on iTunes - listen to below the official preview.
    
* "Baby" 2010 SOS Haiti Aid To Support & Regular Version - watch the baby below.
    
* "Never Let You Go" watch the video below.
    
* "One Time"
    
* "One Less Lonely Girl" regular version & Help SOS for Haiti Album version - watch the video below.
    
*, "Love Me"
    
* Girl "Favorite" 


singer in this one really liked the women because his good looks and his voice is very captivating.through the hits to the second, entitled 'baby' she duets with ludracris. and this song had drugged millions of music listenersand this song:

Justin Bieber ft Ludacris - Baby Lyrics

Woooah Oh, oh woooooah, wooooah oh, oh.
You know you love me, I know you care,
Whenever you and I'll shout be there.
You are my love, you are my heart
and We Will never ever ever be apart.
We are an item? girl quit playing,
we're just friends, what are you saying.
Said there's another, look right in my eyes,
my first love broke my heart for the first time.
And I was like ...

[Chorus]
Baby, baby, baby, oooooh,
like baby, baby, baby noooooooo,
like baby, baby, baby, Ooooh.
Thought you'd always be the mine, mine (repeat)

[Justin Beiber]
Oh for you I would have done whatever,
and I just can not believe We aint together
and I Want to play it cool the thought of losing you
I buy you anything, I buy you any ring,
and now please say the baby fix me and you shake me til 'you wake me from this bad dream.
I'm going down down down down
I just can not believe and my first love will not be around.
And I'm like ...

[Chorus]

[Ludacris]
Luda, When I was 13 i had my first love,
That there was nobody compared to my baby
Came Between us and nobody, no-one Could ever come above
She Had me going crazy, oh I was a star-struck,
She woke me up daily, do not need no Starbucks.
lyrics courtesy of killerhiphop.com
She made my heart pound, I skip a beat when i see her in the street and
at school on the playground but I really Want to see her on the weekend.
She knows She got me coz dazing She was so amazing
and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying ....

[Chorus]

Now I'm gone,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
now I'm all gone.
Gone, gone, gone, gone, I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment